layout

Sunday, September 12, 2010

same faithful God!

i really do believe God is beginning/already has been doing something awesome in the community of central. I can just see His fire growing in churches all over the place, it is truly incredible. Personally, i can see God working in our church in such a mighty way. Our worship team is growing spiritually and our relationships with one another have also been growing. God provided us with a new sound system also and it sounds incredible, so much difference. I just feel so blessed to be part of the ministry there, it is truly want i want to do with the rest of my life. I went to cornerstone tonight and they had the most incredible worship. Their passion for God and their generation is inspiring. I have gotten the privelege to meet a bunch of the college kids and make new friends there. The last song they did was a song they did in kids camp. i just filled me with joy to see everyone dancing and singing with no chains. I love that passion and left so encouraged. God is really doing something in that church and its awesome. in my life personally, i really feel like God is bringing me through something new as well. Brand new season, new challenge, same faithful God. im pretty excited, it definately isnt going to be easy, but i got a good feelin about this one. HE is going to give me a car< I KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

2 comments: