layout

Thursday, November 18, 2010

A time for everything

God allows us to go through trials and temptations. I believe that He also never gives us anything we cannot handle. God is really bringing me through a hard time in my life, and it has constantly challenged me to depend and trust on Him alone. This time, I really can't understand how or why, but I know that I will come out better and more refined. I am thankful that His mercy is new every morning, ready for me to take complete hold of. I know that the more I give, the more i will receive. So I pray and encourage you that yu aren't alone in this fight. God has a beautiful purpose and we will come out stronger than ever. God has some great things in store, but we are going to have to get rid of ourselves. This is worship. Lets worship with our lives. :) thanks for reading and God bless. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment