layout

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year

Hm, the new year has finally rolled in, its 2011 and great things are to be expected.
I started off the new year with no new year resolution, just like always. But i really felt like i was going to act and treat things differently. I know that i really want my yes's to be yes and my no's to no. no maybes, or almosts.

things that i would like to achieve this year:

-Get into Gods word on a daily basis, this has been a struggle for me.

-Get better at guitar, which means a lot of practicing.

-Just worship God more at home

-go on a picnic with someone special

-find new things to be passionate about

hmm, i will have to update this later...


I hope everyones new year was amazing! I am SO looking forward to seeing what God has in store. im letting go of 2010 and saying HELLo to 2011. yay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment