layout

Monday, July 26, 2010

He has broken through.

I am definately amazed on how much God is speaking to me in my life. It is incredible how much, over and over again, He keeps confirming the same message. I am very grateful. I hope i dont sound selfish, because i dont want that. But i am praying that God will continue to change me into the woman He has called me to be, that i fear the Lord, just at Proverbs 31:30 says.
Right now, i am dealing with impatience in a certain area of my life. I want patience SOOOO bad, but its not coming as quickly as i want it. It is definately a process. haha, i guess you could say im impatient about getting patience. I want to walk in the fullness of God and do what He desires, not me. I guess thats the hard part sometimes because i am human. But all in all, i know He is working and speaking to me in many ways. I am thankful for the fire i am being brought through and i pray that God would continue to refine me..even if it hurts. Because, for the first time, i can finally see God in such way that i have never seen Him before. In all brokenness, God has been carrying me through everything. I am thankful for His strength and mercy. I am definately not worthy of anything that He has given, but wow.

I cant wait to see what the future holds..speaking ministry wise. I know He has called me to full time ministry, and i feel everyday that He is preparing me for that. I know once i get out of this season, that i will fully understand and see why everything happened the way that it did.

Be encourage that God has a plan and that even when you feel you are in the darkness, by His power we can continue to move forward.

Love this verse:
1 chronicles 14:11

No comments:

Post a Comment