layout

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Running to You


So...

Pretty much since 2pm today, i began writing another song! I was at work, and what a privelege it is to just be able to walk on stage and just mess around on the piano and just worship God..when you have finished all your work of course. ;). But yeah, so i just started messing around the piano, (i cannot play really, if you were wondering). And sometimes, i just make up my own little songs with my best ability lol. But anyways, i found some really cool chords that went together and words just started coming to me. So i finished about half then went home. Took and a break, but then was COMPELLED to finish it!! So yeah, its about 9:07pm now and i think im almost done? Im really excited about this song! Everytime i sing it, my spirit and my soul gets so encouraged and i feel His presence everywhere! it is so amazing! Basically the song is about us running towards God, throwing everything aside. I am laying everything down at His feet and just going for it. I love it. In another part of the song, i am planning on adding this sort of 'parallel' or inversion with God saying the same thing to us. As I am running towards, He is also running towards us..Sort of like the Prodigal son.

My heart and spirit is just so full of joy right now, i feel like i just got out of the best church service ever!! haha.


But other than that idk what to say. Except im still going through a tough time with diff. things in my life, but i know God is for me. And if He is for me, who can stand against me?! NO ONE!

I just shouldnt worry about all the little things in my life so much, He has everything under control. I am understanding that more and more everyday. I mean if God, as awesome as He is, can create the universe, how much could and will He do for us? It is so awesome to imagine a magnificent God wanting to be with ME! Like seriously......it is mind blowing.... maybe it could help it you just remember all those trillions of stars you see in pictures or even in your backyard...and know that Creator desires more than anything to spend paradise walking with us and talking with us.



2 comments:

  1. You're amazing. Now, go write me a song. :P
    No, but really you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, thanks girl. I love you and you are amazing too. Ill try and write you one hehe

    ReplyDelete