layout

Saturday, May 15, 2010

deep

Im feeling deep today. Lately, i have just been observing a lot of people and looking at situations and everyting to me seems so superficial. It is really depressing to get to know someone and know who they truely are, and they act different because of who they are with. Or say they are one thing, but they act another. I dont understand this concept at all..but i guess i should. People put up their fronts for a reason. But what about when it comes to religion? People are willing to go to a certain church on sunday but listen to trash on the way there. When is there a line? Where are the boundaries? It just aggravates me a lot. More than anything though, i feel sorry and have compassion for these people are so lost in this world. It is eye opening to see the real world sometimes...what i mean by that is that, im so used to being the church world, that i forget about what it really is out there. The music, the way people dress, and the way they act are constanting evolving to a higher expectation and level.

When will there be respect to our Holy God? My prayer today begins that He would show me how to show the reference of God in peoples lives without condeming them. Out of love , and not hatred. How did Jesus make this his life? I, myself am sometimes caught up in this church world that we have, but i want to reach out, but its not always easy. God please show me how to do this...

No comments:

Post a Comment