layout

Monday, May 31, 2010

Sigh...

Today was a fun day. I woke up at 2:20pm though, lol. I have been doing that a lot lately. I need to retrain my sleeping habits. It felt really good to play some tennis with Katelyn, it really pumped my energy level! I never do any cardio so that helped a lot. I think i have been doing pretty good on my diet, a lot of people are noticing that i have lost weight! That really encourages me!!! I went to the movies..yet again, and saw Prince of Persia for the 2nd time with Nathanael and some friends. I really like that movie! But now i get home, and my mind is free to wonder and think..which i dont like! Not right now anyways...I like to keep myself busy so i dont think about the past. So here i am now, trying to get it off my mind. I find that there is A LOT of things that God wants to do for me and with me..and it is going to take a lot of time im afraid. I have always been one to just take what i had and move on with it..but this is different. It is not going to be that easy for me to just live a normal life. My normal life is being changed into something else.
I guess what i mean to say by that is that God is changing my path and He is changing my heart and mind that will affect my future and day to day activites. And it is going to take a while. I just wish i could get on with it...but it is in these moments with God that are the most beautiful and the most cherished. I will look back on it one day and be really thankful. But for now, i am struggling, mentally and spiritually. I do know that God has blessed me so much. It is just hard to accept the way things are right now, accepting that my life is no longer the same, and that God is doing something in my life right now that i cannot begin to understand nor fathom. I pray that i continue to fight the good fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment