layout

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Not my own

this week is going to be a rough week with finals coming up next week. Im actually taking a study break now..i have 2 lab finals tomorrow,back to back!eeek! I hope God opens up my understanding! I need to do good on these tests!

God has been speaking to me through different people and things, sermons, etc I have never experienced something like this before. He keeps confirming the same words to me, over and over again in the same week. this week it was a different message, something that i needed. But before i tell you this week, let me tell you last week. Basically, God just kept on telling me and showing me His ultimate love for me. He spoke it through bible study, and sermon after sermon. It is so amazing how God sees our pain, and comforts us through people and His word. This week, i was struggling with trying to understand why, what, and how. I couldnt/cant figure it out, and it just put me in more pain. It hurts a lot sometimes, not understanding why things happen the way they do, and there have been so many unanswered questions in my heart. But all throughout the week, i have seen this one verse.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:

Ive seen it and heard it everywhere this week, and i was totally expecting it to be preached on this morning!! and you know what, pastor terry did! It makes me smile and fills me with joy that God REALLY does care and love for me. He only wants the best for me. though i cannot understand why this things are happening, i am not supposed to understand, but trust in God.

Without faith, it is impossible to please God..Hebrews 11:6

I pray God continues to do work in me, i cant wait to see what He has in store for me.
i also cannot wait till finals are over so i can really focus on music and life...

No comments:

Post a Comment