layout

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Summer is finally here!!! I am so happy!
But before i splurge on that, i want to apologize for writing such a judging blog. I re read it just now, and it didnt seem like something Christ would say. It was not my intention to sound self-righteous or to talk bad about anyone, i just get so stirred up when it comes to things like that. But i realized this week, that I< MYSELF, am NO BETTER than anyone else in this world. I should dare not compare myself to the broken and messed up people, because in the end, i am just as messed up, just as much as a sinner as the rest. I have no right to point fingers and spit and people. Ok, so i didnt spit at anyone, but im sure thats how people would feel.

So yeah, I pray that God would continue to change my heart, change my love, change my life for the sake of others around me.

Summer Time :

I am loving it beyond words so far! It is so awesome just to have a break and relax. I am still getting used to the fact that i have no school to worry about for a few months. I was always used to the thought of thinking "Hm, what homework, or what do i need to study for, or what paper do i need to write" blah blah blha. Im glad thats over for a while, and i passed my finals by Gods grace alone. literally, THAT was pretty evident. haha.

We just got done with our Ladies bible study, and i cannot express the gratitude i have for Jennifer Curkis (sp_>). God has and is doing so many things in my life right now, and this bible study for a gateway into stepping into something amazing. Something so amazing, that i cannot even understand right now. I can feel God and His holy spirit doing something so incredible inside of me that words cannot express. Even when i feel like the darkness is all around me, He isthere and He is doing something in my heart. I love how God does that. But especially now. It gives me courage and hope to know that He really does have my back, and that He truely does love me beyond measure.

God is changing my heart, and growing it more and more as i seek His face. I am starting to feel His presence more heavily in my life, and it is making me want to do so much for Him. I have so many things that i want to do for Him, to make His name known, to show people who He is, to enter into His presence with His people. I cant wait to see what God has in store. He has already begun to do something amazing.

In Christ alone,
RachelRay

No comments:

Post a Comment