layout

Friday, August 6, 2010

Fun day! Peeing Cars...

Today was a fun and eventful day!
I woke up at 10:30 am ish and got ready to go each lunch with my buddy Becca. We ended up getting sushi at Geishas...and wow..sushi never gets old for me!! i am like in LOVE with it. Becca is pretty much the craziest sushi eater person i have ever met besides my brother. She is all up in that raw stuff and the pink soapy tasting junk LOL. i decided to be adventures and try [raw] sushi, it was called the 'dynamite'...NOPE. didnt like it...definately spit that number out in my napkin. OH well..i guess the waiters found a nice little surprise when they cleaned up LOL.
Im pretty excited though, i think we might take a road trip to houston, tx to go see BROOKE FRASER in concert in november! im so excited! hopefully my schedule will allow it! Im bones are THRIVING for some good live music.

So after lunch, i headed straight for one of my FAVORITE places on the planet at the moment...yup, Charming Charlies. Best jewlrey/accessory store..ever evented. Wow, i sound really girly right now...i guess there is a reason for that! well, it was kinda ridiculous cause i went all the way over there just to get a pair of earrings. Jen is getting murrrried tomorrow so i wanted to find the right outfit and accessories for it! i cant wait to wear my dress. but more that, i cant wait to see my Jen get married!!!! I am so happy for her and she is definately blessed with someone who truely loves her! The wedding is going to be beautiful! ill post pics soon!

After charming Charlies, went home for a little while, then i went to the hub at hpc. it was a great night, really good worship. got really intimate with the Lord. They sang this song, "What Joy (psalm 146) by generation church. i am definately going to be doing that song on a future wednesday night service. maybe nic will like it and we can do it sunday!

after church, me and kelsey rented a movie and watched When in Rome. it was the cheesiest movie ive ever seen...the acting was kinda bad. BUT, all in all, it was a cute movie. very cheesy, but cute.

i think that pretty much sums up my day.

The quote of the night is
"Oh my gosh, i think my car just peed again!"...hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment