layout

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Wedding-ness!


I love these girls. =)


Jennifers and Kirby's wedding was last night! it was absolutely extravagant on so many levels. It was so holy and pure and annoited. I dream that my wedding will be like that, that Gods presence would be so strong when i get married to the right one! But anyways, everything was just very pretty. And jennifer was so beautiful. i took a few pictures! The gym was also done very well. There were soo many people. Atleast 500 people, maybe even more. My whole sanctuary filled up.


















Church this morning was also amazing. Gods presence was SO strong. I asked God to give me a new experience with Him this morning and He sure did! i have never felt Him like i did this morning. I was leading worship and i could barely sing because how awestruck i was with Him. In life i believe there are special moments that we never forget. today was one of them. I pray i get will more of those awestruck moments with Him.

The Doctorians came to the service because of Jens wedding. Can i just say there are an amazing family, all of them, including the workmans. I can just see God all over them. That is another reason why i thought the wedding was so special.

Luther preached a good message and i got the opportunity for him to pray for me. As soon as i saw him he said he saw Jesus in me. that was really encouraging me. He prayed for me and told me that because i had faith to believe what i wanted, that i would get it. That God was going to use me for many people and to change their lives. I am very thankful for that encouragement. God is so good to those who seek His face.













No comments:

Post a Comment