layout

Friday, August 13, 2010

Paint Day!


i had a wonderful day with Renee, Aimie, and my new friend Nina painting! It was my first time to paint on a canvas so i was pretty nervous about it...but i think it turned good! i am VERY proud of it...lol. I think i am going to do it more often! I call it "Cherry Blossom"


I also went out to eat with some good friends, Kelsey and Rachel M. and ate greek and lebanese at Cafe Phonecias. it was excellente! Afterwards, we watched one of my favorite movies, pride and prejudice! it is such a sweet movie and it gets me everytime! i am looking forward to the worship team get together tomorrow night! its going to be an awesome jam session!

1 comment:

  1. Your painting came out incredible! I am so proud of you!

    Also, I loved hearing the songs you wrote at the worship fellowship/jam session...God has given you an incredible gift. I am excited to see how He uses you in the future!

    Love you girl!
    Renee'

    ReplyDelete