layout

Thursday, June 25, 2009

grace.

June 15, 2009

Well,God gave me a job!!! the best job in the whole world and the one that i wanted the most! Victory hired me as assistant worship leader! wow, its so amazing! About a month ago, Mike told me he had a secret about me, but couldnt tell me anymore. Wow, that bugged me so much. I very much dislike it when people get me hanging like that. Now, i was pretty clueless at the time, and tried to think nothing of it. well at the time, i was also in need of a job since i had just graduated school and all. I figured working at the church would be a great environment for me to work in, so i asked pastor kenny if they were hiring for computer work. turns out they were! GOD MOVES, because thats what mike was talking about the whole time! so wow, they ended up hiring me for maintanence on tuesdays, and on thursdays and sundays for salary! Great stuff. God also has provided scholarships for me to go to school, with some pocket change on the side! so yeah! Even though my mom is about to deal with some serious chemo, im feeling pretty strong, but only because of Him.i dont want to brag, but my life is looking pretty good right now. God has just blessed me with so many good things in my life. Great family, a home, tons and tons of free food, a job at my church, and them PAYING me to sing, great and may i say, amazing boyfriend, who is godly and strives to serve Him and put Him first above everything, payed tuition, great family and friends in church who support me and lift me up in my struggles, there is just so much. my life is great...THANK YOU GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment