layout

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

with one word.

God really spoke to me today and tonight. The previous blog i had complained about lazy everyone was and how we all need to change and step up. Well today at staff lunch, pastor Terry spoke about how we cant kick ourselves in the butt due to the season that we are in. There is a season for everything, rest, preparation for the harvest, and then you build up your harvest. We cannot let ourselves become guilty just because nothing is happening, or nothing is being done at the moment. We can do things, but in this season, there isnt too much you can do. i am speaking on a spiritual season of course, relating it to reality. i dont feel as guilty anymore about what i am or arent doing at the moment. there is a time and place for everything, and we cant just keep on going and going. i dont know if this make any sense, but for me, i am in a dry season it seems. i feel like i should be doing something or anything tangible for the kingdom, but im not, with the exception of the music ministry. i was thinking more of serving the homeless or something. but maybe God isnt requiring me to do that at the moment.

Also, tonight at the ladies fellowship meeting at church, God really spoke to me about growth. The devil has the purpose to stunt our growth and experiencing all that God has for us. God has so many plans for us that we cant even imagine. God wants to keep on teaching us to grow in Him from our experiences so that we can share with other people also. The storms that we go through are the times that will shape our lives and make us more mature in Christ, as we all have learned. I want to keep on going and see what God has in store for me. I have so much in my life that i would like to change, but only through Christ. He alone gives me the ability to do what i need to do. I want my life to completely be reflected in His glory. My prayer is that He continues to change my heart, because i am so selfish. I pray that my prayer life would increase and that i would influence more people that i encounter as i go through my daily routine in life. i pray that my relationships are completely Christ centered. i pray that just because i have been a christian for so many years, that i wont become dull, but brighter every day. i pray that people see His glory on me. so much to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment