layout

Thursday, June 25, 2009

it shall come to pass

March 29th, 2009


Yeah, I am using my GRADUATION present right now! (my Toshiba Laptop), it is soo nice. I love it! Life has been really good lately! .Another thing has been on my mind after my dad had called. I have once again faced pain in the eye and swallowed it once again that a man would do. I just push the hurt away and get along with it. I feel bad for him because he doesnt realize he is doing it, otherwise id say something. he pretty much talked the entire 40 minute conversation, and i really didnt get much input, he really really likes to talk a lot.but he doesnt realize that for once he needs to kind of allow me to be apart of it. i barely listened to anything he said...he just kept talking and talking.But he told me that in 2001, after the terrorist attack on the twin towers, he heard a sermon once challenging them to write down what they thought the future would look like, He said he wrote and prayed that his family would be singing throughout the land for the glory of Jesus.Now here is the wicked part.One day, i dont remember the day or date, i read the scripture in habakkuk
2 2 Then the LORD answered me and said: “ Write the vision And make it plain on tablets, That he may run who reads it. 3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time; But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it; Because it will surely come, It will not tarry.

so i was thinking wow, i will definately do this. and you know what i wrote down? that i would sing with my family for thousands of people bringing them into worship bringing Glory to His name.now the sad part is, i cant find this piece of paper, but i think the Lord did it on purpose so it will be more of a revelation to me when i see it and it comes to pass. but the point is , i really dont believe too much of what my dad says, but i thought that was really weird...but awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment