layout

Thursday, June 25, 2009

to justify

May 8th , 2009

Hm...im sitting here, thinking about life and how good God is. Theres too much to put in words, but im in awe of His wonderful grace and mercy. Numerous and countless times has He blessed me and filled me up when i needed Him the most. He is so faithful and a great Father.Church was good tonight, especially the worship, i got really intimate with the Lord and it just felt great to put all of my burdens at His feet. Ive been stressed about life lately, and its stupid because i just got out of highschool and thats the least thing i want to do right now. i just want to relax, but it just feels like theres so much to think about and get straight. like getting a job..yea that should be fun. i dont want to , but thats part of life. i pray that God will help me in that situation and that i will ok during school. it seems life would be difficult, but i kno God is going to work it out. He sees my heart and everything is tieing in together.i got asked to lead worship for an event on the 26th of may. im really stoked about this because i really truely feel this is what God has called me to do. God has put a passion in my heart to lead the generation into worship and His holy annoited presence. Its really amazing how God works in complete strangers like He did is this woman that called me. It just so amazed! wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment