layout

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Time flys...

April 21, 2009

Yup,The BIG DAY is May 19th. I finally graduate from high school at Central!!! Im so excited, i cant even believe its about to happen in less than a month! Im really excited about the Things of God, and to see what He has planned in my life. Thus far, its been an exciting, unforgettable journey, and as i close this chapter in my life, i will begin a new one. one word, College. Hah, yeah. Im going to Southeastern, and I just decided to change my major to vocal performance. For a long time, i had an identity crisis and just couldnt figure it out. But God really opened my eyes to know who i am in Him. It makes sense that I would study music, because i have been so involved in it my whole life, and its single most passion that God has placed in my life. Ive had many annoited people of God tell me that He wanted to use me by singing, but didnt quite believe it for a long time. I hope im not sounded boastful or anything. I just want to be the best at whatever God puts me through, and i believe no matter what, i shall find His will, and I shall glorify Him in everyway. If singing and music is the way, then so be it. I would like to start a band in the future. Im still playing guitar and writing music...but unfortunaly, not all of the music is finished. i have writers block a lot. but i plan to focus a lot of music this summer when everything is not so stressful and hopefully get a demo cd out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment