layout

Monday, June 29, 2009

radical

Im sitting here being pretty bored right now. I had an interesting, but none the less, fun day.

Thinking about how seclusive todays society and church has become. Where is there fire in the army of God? i really dont get myself and how i am saved, and yet i keep to myself. I recently just saw a video about Keith Green and how he sought for truth that would set him free and deliver the empty hole inside of his soul. well he finally found it and it was Jesus. after that his life was radically set after God and sharing His message.

Why cant us "christians" be like that? one of my biggest struggles alone is trying to find out what God has planned for ME, and its so rough. I feel like im surrounded by people who are self-serving, including myself. we are all in the rutt of laziness, and we dont want to do anything. CAN I CHANGE THE WORLD? sure i can, but since ive been a christian for so long, i lost my motivation it seems. i wish for a church world where people served all the time and were willing to lay down their lives for the poor and needy. God commands us to preach the gospel.
so why arent we doing it, and is there anyway to change?


I WANT TO GET RADICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment